FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
New sauna purchases can be a big investment, but these machines offer incredible potential to boost your health. Less stress, the flushing of nasty toxins from your body, and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease are just a few of the health benefits you can expect to receive when using an in-home sauna. The Saunacore Horizon Purity Series infrared sauna offers all of these benefits to go along with several other high-tech modern features you'll be glad you opted for.
Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout. All Saunacore Saunas are LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty.
It is to note that all of our saunas are meeting Canadian, USA, and CE Safety Requirements.
- Light weight and easy to assemble.
- Fully disassembles for light weight maneuverability.
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min.
- Made in Canada. Safety Certified.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- No glue, No plywood (adhesive free).
- Solid poplar or cedar construction.
- Full poplar floor base/ cedar floor insert.
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with bevelled edges.
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- FM CD MP3 player with professional series coaxial speaker system for clear stereo sound.
- Sizes 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 5’.
- S-DTX6 (4x6) 2600 watts
- 240V System. S-DTX4 (4x4)
- 2200 watts 240V System.
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation.
- Electronic operation, time/temperature/light operation.
- Costs approximately $4 - $6 dollars per month for electricity to operate.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters.
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna
- Optimised cooling system.
- Interior light with built-in ventilation.
- Sauna is pre-built. INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
Add-Ons & Upgrades
- Poplar wood - optional upgrade. Other wood types available upon request.
- Full spectrum lighting with SLP Technology
- Eurolight Exterior Canopy (optional upgrade).
- Infra-floor system
- Available in 240V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed electrician.)
Command II Controller will feature the latest generation of control panel to provide fingertip control to the sauna operation, audio system, fan, lighting etc. With Bluetooth streaming built-in, you can play music from your smartphone (Android, Galaxy, iPhone , iPad, Nokia, HTC etc.) and listen to it as you shower, while your device stays dry in another room.
Folks arrived on time, installed the unit within less than 30 minutes! Very quick and efficient. Very impressive, great product, very nicely finished, well constructed and excellent operation. Enjoyed my first session today in my Far infrared sauna and it was great!
Thanks for the service and attention to detail!
I really like this product. I’ve used it four times over the last week and a half. I start with the infrared emitters and finish with traditional heat. I feel real good the next day.
Hello! Wow your new website is fantastic! And so is the Far-infrared Sauna I bought 18 months ago. I have used it 125 times and really enjoy the detoxification effects. The more and more I read about health problems the more I realize that the best way to improve on ones health is to get right down to the basis and get those body cells cleaned out first, then start building from there!! Have a great day!
We have been enjoying our new HORIZON sauna now for almost a month. It’s really wonderful. We are doing great!
Just a quick note to let you know how much I am enjoying my sauna. Every morning I have a 1/2 hour relaxing sauna and admire the fine workmanship of the cedar construction. It’s like being in a mini cottage.