FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233
A popular bestseller, the INFRA-CORE Max Series standard infrared sauna stands in a class of its own. Similar to the large commercial grade saunas found at local day spas, this powerful home sauna provides the same benefits without the appointments or extra expense.
Easy to install and portable, it's the preferred pick among traveling massage therapists and independent beauty consultants.
Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/ temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout. All Saunacore Saunas are LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with bevelled edges.
- Cedar backrest along wall for comfort.
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min.
- Caster wheels on base of sauna make it easier to relocate or move.
- Walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- FM CD MP3 player with professional series coaxial speaker system for clear stereo sound.
- Up to 11/16 of an inch thick clear T&G Western Red Cedar on all Interior walls, ceiling, floor, and both exterior side walls. (Also available in poplar upgrade).
- Sauna is pre-built. INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
- Made in Canada. Safety Certified
- S-DTX6 (4x6) 2600 watts
- 240V System. S-DTX4 (4x4)
- 2200 watts 240V System.
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation.
- Costs approximately $4 - $6 dollars per month for electricity to operate.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters.
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna
- Optimised cooling system.
Add-Ons & Upgrades
- Poplar wood - optional upgrade. Other wood types available upon request.
- Full spectrum lighting with SLP Technology
- Canopy & vented light fixture. (Canopy light upgrade)
- Infra-floor system
- Available in 240V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed electrician.)
- Himalayan Salt Brick Infra-Floor Heating System
Command II Controller will feature the latest generation of control panel to provide fingertip control to the sauna operation, audio system, fan, lighting etc. With Bluetooth streaming built-in, you can play music from your smartphone (Android, Galaxy, iPhone , iPad, Nokia, HTC etc.) and listen to it as you shower, while your device stays dry in another room.