FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL US AT 1-844-240-9233.
HomeHeat Series Sauna Heaters From Harvia are designed and engineered to deliver the highest quality home sauna heat available. Crafted from stainless steel, every component is sourced and assembled with meticulous attention to home sauna bathing safety.
Living up to the bold and expressive HOT A** SAUNAS name, the HomeHeat H300 - H800 produces extreme sauna heat! Forged from stainless steel and magmatic rock, this powerhouse 3kW - 8kw heaters are engineered for safety and are ideal for home sauna rooms up to 425 cubic feet. Built-in whisper-quiet time and temperature controls, and best-in-class sauna heat, make the H300 - H800 Sauna Heaters the home bather’s choice.
- 45-pounds of sauna rock to produce a moisture-rich, comfortable sauna bathing heat
- Industrial grade stainless steel heating elements for a lifetime of sauna pleasure
- Polished Stainless
- Change time and temperature settings with the turn of a dial
- Automatically pre-heat your sauna room so it's ready when you are
- Pure stainless steel construction.
- Resettable high temperature limit for sauna overheat protection
- Free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for its lifetime. Hotass Saunas will repair or replace (at its option) a Heater which fails to conform to this warranty
- 100 percent recyclable stainless steel, inside and out
- 60-minute automatic cutoff
- U L listed for unsurpassed quality and safety
- HomeHeat sauna units are designed for saunas up to 425 cubic feet
- Wall Mounted Placement
- Product Weight : 34lbs
- Product Width : 16"
- Product Depth : 11"
- Product Height : 24"
- Shipping Weight : 76 lbs
- Shipping Length : 19.5"
- Shipping Width : 14.75"
- Shipping Height : 28.50"
- H300 - 3kW, 240V/1PH, 12,5 AMP
- H450 - 4.5kW, 240V/1PH, 18.8 AMP
- H600 - 6kW, 240V/1PH, 25 AMP
- H800 - 8kW, 240V/1PH, 33 AMP
- Built In Mechanical Controls
- Lower Right Front Corner; Can Be Relocated To Either Side Near Bottom
- Dial Style Control
- Time/Temp, Start Delay
- Up to 60 Minutes
- 104 Deg F TO 194 Deg F
- Delay Start Time : Up to 8 hours settable in 1-hr increments
- Sensor Cable : 8' Included