ProHeat Series Sauna Heaters are designed and engineered to deliver the highest quality Spa sauna heat available. Crafted from stainless steel, every component is sourced and assembled with meticulous attention to Spa sauna bathing safety.
Benefits from innovative AirFlow Technology (AFT) to reduce room heat-up times and achieve optimal sauna room heat.
- 135-pounds of sauna rock to produce a moisture-rich, comfortable sauna bathing heat
- Industrial-grade stainless-steel heating elements
- Utilizes HeatPad Environment Control Technology for the ultimate sauna bathing experience
- Benefit from industry-leading sauna room temperatures and overheat protection redundancy
- Change temperature, time & ventilation settings with the touch of a finger
- Operates with an optional 24-hour, 7-day timeclock for scheduled heater operation
- Achieve ultimate sauna control through a connection to a facility or home automation system
- Have peace of mind with temperature timed shut-offs and user lock-out protection
- Automatically pre-heat your sauna room so it's ready when you need it
- ETL listed for unsurpassed quality and safety
- ProHeat Sauna Units are designed for saunas measuring up to 990 cubic feet
- Product Weight : 34lbs
- Product Width : 16"
- Product Depth : 11"
- Product Height : 24"
- Shipping Weight : 76 lbs
- Shipping Length : 19.5"
- Shipping Width : 14.75"
- Shipping Height : 28.50"
- H300 - 3kW, 240V/1PH, 12,5 AMP
- H450 - 4.5kW, 240V/1PH, 18.8 AMP
- H600 - 6kW, 240V/1PH, 25 AMP
- H800 - 8kW, 240V/1PH, 33.3 AMP
- 50' Included (spliceable up to 80')
- Wall-Mounted Inside or Outside Sauna
- Digital Display Touchscreen
- Features : Time/Temp, Start Delay, 24-HR Operation, Celsius Operation, 100W Light, 100W Fan
- 60 Minutes (option 24hr operation)
- Delay Start Time : Up to 12 hours settable in 10-min increments