FOR EXCLUSIVE PRICING CALL OR TEXT US AT 1-844-240-9233.
New sauna purchases can be a big investment, but these machines offer incredible potential to boost your health. Less stress, the flushing of nasty toxins from your body, and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease are just a few of the health benefits you can expect to receive when using an in-home sauna.
The Saunacore Horizon Purity Series infrared sauna offers all of these benefits to go along with several other high-tech modern features you'll be glad you opted for.
Soft-touch electronic digital keypad allows for time/temperature settings, operation of the Rapid Even Air System, standby procedure, activates light, informs user of all these functions & has LED display readout. All Saunacore Saunas are LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on radiant heating emitters and five-year factory warranty.
It is to note that all of our saunas are meeting Canadian, USA, and CE Safety Requirements.
- Light weight and easy to assemble.
- Fully disassembles for light weight maneuverability.
- Takes approx. 10 minutes to warm up.
- Separates into pieces – totally portable.
- Easy set-up operation takes approximately 60 min.
- Made in Canada. Safety Certified.
- Full glass style door with etched logo.
- No glue, No plywood (adhesive free).
- Solid poplar or cedar construction.
- Full poplar floor base/ cedar floor insert.
- 1/4 inch Bronze Tempered Glass front windows.
- 2x4 Clear Western Red Cedar bench with bevelled edges.
- Ergonomic cedar emitter guards.
- Requires no plumbing.
- Walls and ceiling are pre-fitted panels.
- Benches are assembled from the bottom, while all walls are blind nailed.
- FM CD MP3 player with professional series coaxial speaker system for clear stereo sound.
- Sizes 4’ x 4’ and 4’ x 5’.
- S-DTX6 (4x6) 2600 watts
- 240V System. S-DTX4 (4x4)
- 2200 watts 240V System.
- Low gauss reading for electromagnetic field radiation.
- Electronic operation, time/temperature/light operation.
- Costs approximately $4 - $6 dollars per month for electricity to operate.
- Ceramic radiant heating emitters.
- Rapid Even Air system which circulates warm air for a more balanced sauna
- Optimised cooling system.
- Interior light with built-in ventilation.
- Sauna is pre-built. INFRA-CORE™ medical grade emitters.
Add-Ons & Upgrades
- Poplar wood - optional upgrade. Other wood types available upon request.
- Full spectrum lighting with SLP Technology
- Eurolight Exterior Canopy (optional upgrade).
- Infra-floor system
- Available in 240V (requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet - consult a licensed electrician.)
Command II Controller will feature the latest generation of control panel to provide fingertip control to the sauna operation, audio system, fan, lighting etc. With Bluetooth streaming built-in, you can play music from your smartphone (Android, Galaxy, iPhone , iPad, Nokia, HTC etc.) and listen to it as you shower, while your device stays dry in another room.